- Want to have a go at dressage but nervous about taking the plunge?
- Does your horse take a while to settle at competitions?
- Have you ever done a test and wished you could do it all again?
- Are you not quite sure what the judge’s comments mean?
Double Dressage could be just what you need!
This innovative combination of test and training will give you the opportunity to ride a test under competition conditions (competition dress not necessary) in front of listed judge and qualified trainer Sharon Clinch. You will then have a short session with Sharon to help you improve the areas you need to work on followed by an opportunity to ride the test again. Both tests will be fully marked with comments.
Placings will be awarded, not to the best test overall but to those who have made the biggest improvement!
- Suitable for all – Classes from Intro to Elementary.
- Ideal for those new to dressage; wanting to move up a level or simply to improve your marks.
Each session will be a 30 minute private session comprising of a 5 minute test, 15 minutes of training, a repeat of the test and a further 5 minutes of feedback. There will be a separate warm up arena.
Tests: Intro B; BRC90Q; BRC 100Q; Elementary 44
Download BRC Tests here: http://www.bhs.org.uk/enjoy-riding/british-riding-clubs/brc-downloads/brc-tests
Price: Members – £38; Non-members – £42
TO BOOK: Please complete and return the double-dressage entry form by the closing date, Tuesday 30th October 2018. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.